At Maclay School, the students in our care today will become the leaders in our communities tomorrow.Through your continued partnership, we are able to create an environment where students are inspired to try new things and challenged to problem solve creatively, with access to innovative techniques and technology.
“We envision a year of abundant opportunities and significant growth for our students and faculty. Your gift to The Maclay Fund makes it possible.”
– James Milford, Head of SchooL
The Maclay Fund provides transformational support essential to all aspects of the Maclay experience, including professional development opportunities for faculty and staff, enhancements to curriculum across all Divisions, expansion of our Fine Arts programs, additional resources for our Athletic programs, and the maintenance of our 100 – acre campus.
Outstanding faculty are at the heart of the Maclay experience. The Maclay Fund will focus on fostering an atmosphere of support and appreciation for the individuals whose dedication to our students and our school make it possible to deliver the level of excellence that is synonymous with a Maclay education, no matter the circumstance.
The Maclay Fund is the leading vehicle for our community’s shared spirit of generosity that unites each member, both past and present. Because of each gift, our students continue to benefit from abundant opportunities to be inspired, determined, and unstoppable.
Because of our community’s collective generosity and giving spirit, the following were made possible through the Maclay Fund during the most recent academic year:
- Technology upgrades in classrooms and across campus to make our community accessible in the new ways we gather and learn
- Active Learning spaces with updated furnishings that promote collaboration, concentration, comprehension, and participation
- The addition of more outdoor classroom spaces for safe and inspiring in-person instruction
- A continued investment in the expansion of our Fine Arts Program expanding the opportunities students have to follow their passions, interests, and talents
Photos were taken prior to and during COVID-19