Gifts to The Maclay Fund are helping write the next chapter at Maclay. Contributions help provide an immersive and supportive environment for every Marauder whether in the classroom, or while pursuing their passion for the arts or athletics. The 2022-2023 Maclay Fund will support:
- continued professional development opportunities for our faculty and staff
- continued support for financial aid
- the enhancements of our facilities to ensure a safe and state of the art learning experience including upgrades to the library, technology across divisions, and support for campus security
- the continued expansion and integration of our fine arts program
Limitless Creativity, Unrestricted Growth
Read About The Impact Of Your Maclay Fund Contribution
“We envision a year of abundant opportunities and significant growth for our students and faculty. Your gift to The Maclay Fund makes it possible.”
– James Milford, Head of SchooL
Nimble, Flexible, Resilient
The Maclay Fund provides transformational support essential to all aspects of the Maclay experience, including professional development opportunities for faculty and staff, enhancements to curriculum across all Divisions, expansion of our Fine Arts programs, additional resources for our Athletic programs, and the maintenance of our 100 – acre campus.
Outstanding faculty are at the heart of the Maclay experience. The Maclay Fund will focus on fostering an atmosphere of support and appreciation for the individuals whose dedication to our students and our school make it possible to deliver the level of excellence that is synonymous with a Maclay education, no matter the circumstance.
Tradition of Generosity
The Maclay Fund is the leading vehicle for our community’s shared spirit of generosity that unites each member, both past and present. Because of each gift, our students continue to benefit from abundant opportunities to be inspired, determined, and unstoppable.
Your Philanthropy at Work
Because of our community’s collective generosity and giving spirit, the following were made possible through the Maclay Fund during the most recent academic year:
- Specialized professional development opportunities for faculty through the Center for Academic Excellence
- Upgrades to the Lower School playground
- Support for financial aid
- Curricular enhancements across Divisions
- Continued expansion of fine arts and athletics.