Limitless Creativity, Unrestricted Growth
At Maclay School, the students in our care today will become the leaders in our communities tomorrow.Through your continued partnership, we are able to create an environment where students are inspired to try new things and challenged to problem solve creatively, with access to innovative techniques and technology.
“We envision a year of abundant opportunities and significant growth for our students and faculty. Your gift to The Maclay Fund makes it possible.”
– James Milford, Head of SchooL
The Maclay Fund provides fiscal flexibility for our school to remain nimble in our response to new challenges. As COVID-19 has changed the way we gather, educate, and navigate our lives as a community, the resilience of Maclay’s students and faculty remains constant and is supported through our Maclay Fund donors.
Outstanding faculty are at the heart of the Maclay experience. The Maclay Fund will focus on fostering an atmosphere of support and appreciation for the individuals whose dedication to our students and our school make it possible to deliver the level of excellence that is synonymous with a Maclay education, no matter the circumstance.
The Maclay Fund is the leading vehicle for our community’s shared spirit of generosity that unites each member, both past and present. Because of each gift, our students continue to benefit from abundant opportunities to be inspired, determined, and unstoppable.
Through the generosity of our donors, The Maclay Fund has supported:
- Faculty and staff Professional Development opportunities across all Divisions
- Meaningful enhancements to our Fine Arts Program, extending and growing programs for students to nurture their talents and interests
- Upgrades to our athletic facilities, including:
- enhancements to our track, ensuring that this resource is in optimal condition for our athletes to train and students to enjoy
- enhancements to our Tennis Facility, updating and resurfacing the courts to meet the needs of our players and students
- providing support for updates to the Lanier Aquatic Center which extend the functionality of this facility
- The Faculty Meal Program which supported faculty as they faced the new challenges presented this spring
And importantly, provided flexibility in the budget to support the evolving needs of faculty and students during our time of Virtual Learning this spring.
Photos were taken prior to and during COVID-19