Athletics Master Plan 2027
New facilities will be utilized not just by students competing on school teams, they will provide a place for Physical Education programming, gathering spaces, pep rallies, and other school events. These are the spaces where our community unites in shared school spirit.
Phase One of the Athletics Master Plan includes the creation of the new main athletics stadium and field which will include competition space for several of our sports: cross country, football, soccer, lacrosse, cheer, and track and field. Over 16 teams will utilize these facilities each year in addition to our nearly 700 students using these facilities daily for Lower and Middle School Physical Education classes and other outdoor activities.
- A new multi-sport field
- 8 lane track
- Dedicated area for all field events within the stadium complex
- Stands, storage, and locker areas for athlete use and training
- An arrival courtyard, parking, and a gathering area for attendees for events and training
- Three multisport practice fields
- Four basketball courts that will double as covered practice space for all teams, summer camps, and PE students.