Set Up New Account
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
Select Florida for the state
Create a User ID and Password
Choose Maclay from the “School District” drop down menu.
Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student.
- After the students are added you will be able to make payments to the student account(s) and view transaction history.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.