- Monday – Friday 8:30am -12:30pm
- Stay and Play is 12:30pm-3:10pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 2:10pm on Wednesday.
- Kindergarten – 5th Grade
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:15am to 3:10pm
- Wednesday 8:15am – 2:10pm
Maclay Lower School offers an Early Bird option for a fee with drop-off time from 7am - 7:45am in the Dining Hall. Families must pre-register.
Pre-Kindergarten: PreK students may be dropped off at the PreK entrance between 8:00 and 8:30am. Parents/guardians should unbuckle students, and then Pre-K faculty will assist students out of cars and guide them inside to their classrooms
Kindergarten – 5th Grades: Morning drop-off occurs from 8:00am - 8:15am in the Lower School drop-off line
- Students arriving between 7:45am and 8:00am should be dropped off in front of the Dining Hall where they will remain with other members of their class until being walked to their classroom at 8:00am.
- Students arriving between 8:00am and 8:15am should be dropped off in front of Lower School. They will report directly to their classroom.
- Students arriving after 8:15am must be signed in at the front office by a parent/guardian. It is important that students arrive in a timely manner. Please allow time for students to put their things away and be in their classrooms ready for instruction to begin at 8:15am.
- Parents may walk their child into the building between 8:00 and 8:15 am each morning. In order to give teachers time to prepare their classrooms, please do not enter the building prior to 8:00am. Our school day begins promptly at 8:15am.
We have staggered dismissal times to reduce traffic density and facilitate efficiency and safety. Extended care options such as Stay and Play (for Pre-K) and Kids Club are also available until 6pm.
Pre-Kindergarten students should be picked up in front of the PreK building 12:30-12:45pm. PreK students participating in Stay and Play should be picked up in front of the PreK building from 3:10-3:30pm (2:10-2:30pm on Wednesday)
Kindergarten – 5th Grades students must be picked up in front of the Lower School between 3:10-3:30pm, Wednesday 2:10-2:30pm.
To ensure an efficient and timely dismissal, your pick-up number must be CLEARLY DISPLAYED while in the dismissal line (it is easiest for us to see numbers that are hung from the rear-view mirror). Students not picked up by the end of dismissal will automatically be sent to the Kids Club program, located in the Dining Hall, and a fee will be charged.