In order to take advantage of this convenient service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
2. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page”.
4. Choose “Maclay School” from the “School District” drop down menu.
5. Create a User ID and Password.
6. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student.
4. After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
Please feel free to email any comments or questions you may have to Maraudermeals@maclay.org