Maclay School works with Private & Public School F-1 Exchange (PSE) for international students requiring a host family in the United States. If you are interested in exploring the possibility of studying at Maclay School for Upper School, please email Kristina Neiman of PSE at email@example.com or call 971-634-1015. You may also visit the PSE website.If you are an international student that will be living with an immediate family member in Tallahassee, FL, please contact Mrs. Garrett Robinson in the Admissions Office at 850-893-7857 to discuss the admission process for International Students.Additional Admission Requirements of International Students
- All international applicants (9th-11th) are required to take the TOEFL exam (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and receive an 88- 90 or higher for direct admission.
- International Applicants applying to grades 6th-8th (middle school) will need to take the TOEFL Junior Test.
- The Admissions Committee will consider Upper School applicants with TOEFL scores of 80-89, but students will need one prior year in a US school.
- Maclay School does not accept International Students applying to the 12th grade (we cannot accept seniors who are attending college in the US).
- A maximum of 4 students from the same foreign country may be present in the Upper School.
- Successful Skype interview with the Admissions Committee and Division Head.
- Cutoff Date of Admission is July 1st each year for the fall term to ensure adequate time for the student to process I-20 and arrive on campus for Orientation Week (Maclay School does not enroll Upper School International Students in the second semester).
- Arrive at Maclay School before Middle/Upper School orientation to meet with Admissions, Division Head, Director of International Students, and Guidance Counselor.
For Visa related questions, please contact Mr. Matthew Cave at (850) 894-0841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.