The Maclay Fund is a tax-deductible opportunity for parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff, trustees and friends of Maclay to support the resources and programs that are essential to our students' success. That is why a contribution to the Maclay Fund is the first and most important gift we ask of every member of the Maclay community.The dollars raised by the Maclay Fund provide the resources for programs as well as capital projects that allow us to improve facilities on our beautiful campus beyond what tuition alone can cover.
In 2016-2017, the Maclay fund supported a variety of capital projects along with supplementing academic, athletic, fine arts, and faculty programs.
- The Dining Hall & Performance Center expansion and renovation.
- Campus-wide safety and security upgrades.
- Bathroom renovations in Cartee Gym, Dining Hall, and Upper School Science Building
- Locker rooms and restrooms for the Lanier Aquatics Center
- Summer training and professional development programs for faculty
- Additional staffing and programs for Guidance, Academic Support, and College Counseling
Please consider contributing at one of the following giving levels:
Leadership Gift Clubs
Grand Benefactor $10,000 - $24,999
Cornerstone $5,000 - $9,999
1968 Society $2,500 - $4,999
Andalusion $1,000 - $2,499
Virtu $500 - $999
Marauder $250 - $499
Blue & White $25 - $249