The Maclay Fund is a tax-deductible opportunity for parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff, trustees and friends of Maclay to support the resources and programs that are essential to our students' success. That is why a contribution to the Maclay Fund is the first and most important gift we ask of every member of the Maclay community.The dollars raised by the Maclay Fund provide the resources for programs as well as capital projects that allow us to improve facilities on our beautiful campus beyond what tuition alone can cover.
In 2017-2018, the Maclay fund supported a variety of capital projects along with supplementing academic, athletic, fine arts, and faculty programs.
- The Dining Hall & Performance Center expansion and renovation.
- Campus-wide safety & security upgrades including additional golf cart for security team
- Frank Shaw Field improvements including new 50ft flagpole, LED field lights, guest bleachers on north side of field
- Mulch and sand on Lower School and Pre-K playgrounds
- Active learning furnishings for middle school classrooms and Beck Family Research Center Labs
- Drainage improvements across campus
- Summer training and professional development programs for faculty
- Additional staffing and programs for Guidance, Academic Support, and College Counseling
Please consider contributing at one of the following giving levels:
Leadership Gift Clubs
- Century $25,000+
- Grand Benefactor $10,000 - $24,999
- Cornerstone $5,000 - $9,999
- 1968 Society $2,500 - $4,999
- Andalusion $1,000 - $2,499
- Virtu $500 - $999
- Marauder $250 - $499
- Blue & White $25 - $249