We will begin enrolling new Pre-K students this Decemeber. Beginning in January 2019 we will notify new students in grades K-11 of their acceptance. Applying to Maclay School requires 5 steps. You can start your application with just a few clicks.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Upload to your application: birth certificate, FL Certification of Immunization, recent physical (within past 12 months)
- Schedule your student's admission assessment and interview
- Provide Academic History for the past three years (grades 1-12)
- Schedule shadow visit (begnning October '19)
- Request Math & English Teacher Recommendations (grades 6-12). Personal Letter of Recommendation is optional.
Maclay School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Maclay does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.