Marian Lawton Langford Library
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays: 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays and Fridays: 7:45 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- More than 26,000 books available for checkout.
- More than 50 research databases
- Research assistance
- iTHINK Media Production Studio for recording audio/video
- Space for meeting and collaborating
- Printing and copying
- Advocate a love of reading by fostering an interest in literature
- Equip students with the skills and desire to be lifelong learners
- Create meaningful learning experiences in an environment providing world class services
- Collaborate with teachers to provide relevant resources using the latest technologies
- Empower students to become adept at using, understanding, and producing information
Search Library Catalog
Click here to access Maclay's wide range of reliable research databases. You can also find a complete list of databases and the off-campus passwords on the library Schoology page. Includes peer-reviewed scholarly journals, large collections of nonfiction and reference eBooks, newspapers, periodicals, literary criticism, primary historical documents, and many more resources for all academic disciplines. Contact Mr. Low if you need assistance.
eBooks & audiobooks
Click here to access hundreds of downloadable eBooks and audiobooks in our ever-expanding digital collection. You can also access this collection on phones or tablets using the Sora by Overdrive app. Access requires your 5-digit student number. Contact Mr. Low if you need assistance.