More than a Camp ... it's an Experience!
Maclay Summer Camps is a summer of adventure! We offer numerous of camps for Academics, Sports, Arts, iTHINK Innovation, and Adventure for ages PreK through high school. Camps are full-day, morning, afternoon, one week and two weeks so be sure to explore our directory. Our new camp site allows you to register your child and see the camps that are available for his or her age group. You can then select, register, select add-ons where available, and even make changes or request refunds directly on the site.
We’re proud that our camps draw students from throughout the greater Tallahassee area; at least 30% of our campers attend other schools during the year, and we love welcoming them to our conveniently located campus!
Be sure to check out the Frequently asked section below. If you still have questions, please email email@example.com
Maclay has safety guidelines in place for summer camps. All campers must sign a waiver and produce immunization documents. Before camp each morning, campers must do a self-screening for symptoms before arrival. Face masks, frequent handwashing, and social distancing are a part of our daily routine at our camps.
- No contact drop-off and pickup (parents stay in your car)
- We are social distancing 3 feet apart within cohorts and 6 feet between other cohorts.
- Frequent hand washing
- Camp staff and campers will wear face masks indoors. Outdoors, masks are optional while campers are in motion or social distanced at least 3 feet.
- Lunch is pre-packaged or bring your own
- Our Health Services staff is on campus all summer
The following DAILY questions must be answered “NO” before drop-off each day
- Have you had flu-like symptoms in the last 24 hours?
- Have you taken any fever-reducing medication in the last 24 hours?
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, please call the Health Center at (850)893-5030 to be cleared to attend camp.
Indoors: Masks required unless participating intense physical activity (i.e. indoor sports).
Outdoors: Masks optional if camper is in motion or social distanced. Masks required if camper is stationary and within 3 feet of another camper/camp staff.
- My child does not attend Maclay School. Can they still register for the Maclay School Summer Camp?
- Can I register on-line?
- How do I know if a camp is full?
- What if I have a change of plans and need to change or cancel the camp that I registered my child for?
- Can I call and reserve a space in a camp or pay by check?
- What credit cards are accepted for online payment?