More than a Camp ... it's an Experience!
Maclay Summer Camps is a summer of adventure! We offer numerous of camps for Academics, Sports, Arts, iTHINK Innovation, and Adventure for ages PreK through high school. Camps are full-day, morning, afternoon, one week and two weeks so be sure to explore our directory. Our new camp site allows you to register your child and see the camps that are available for his or her age group. You can then select, register, select add-ons where available, and even make changes or request refunds directly on the site.
We’re proud that our camps draw students from throughout the greater Tallahassee area; at least 30% of our campers attend other schools during the year, and we love welcoming them to our conveniently located campus!
Be sure to check out the Frequently asked section below. If you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our new Summer Camp Registration website allows you to select camp, apply add-ons and be moved to a wait list when available, complete waiver and health form, upload immunization form (non-Maclay students) and make payment.
- My child does not attend Maclay School. Can they still register for the Maclay School Summer Camp?
- What safety protocols are used during the Maclay Summer Camps?
- Can I register on-line?
- How do I know if a camp is full?
- What if I have a change of plans and need to change or cancel the camp that I registered my child for?
- Can I call and reserve a space in a camp or pay by check?
- What credit cards are accepted for online payment?
- What is the camp Tax ID #?