Committed to an Uninterrupted Education
After a successful 2020-21 school year, Maclay School hopes to returning to a more ‘normal’ environment for our faculty, staff, and students. We will continue to monitor area numbers and local Department of Health officials and remain responsive to new data and information as it becomes available.
- As of August 8, the opt-out option for indoor masks has been temporarily paused. A face covering is required indoors. The opt-out options will be reinstated at a later date.
- Parents who wish to activate the opt-out option when it becomes available should email their appropriate Dean.
- Hand Hygiene is a priority and stations installed across campus
- Regular sanitation throughout student areas
- Maximum spacing in classrooms
- Maximizing outdoor time when possible
- Outdoor Dining options at all grades when possible
- Minimizing large gatherings
- Controlled mealtime for reduced potential exposure
- Upgraded air filtration in all classrooms
- Robust Contact Tracing and Quarantining
- Fully Vaccinated Individuals have modified quarantine options (see response playbook)
- Continual partnership with local medical professionals and the Department of Health to keep our protocols up to date