11th Grade Check List
- Participate in summer enrichment opportunities – academic programs, camps, volunteer experiences, part-time jobs, etc.
- Review your Four-Year Plan – are you still on track?
- Consider visiting college campuses
- Prepare for PSAT/NMSQT
- Attend college fairs, college rep visits, and campus tours
- Take PSAT in October
- Continuing updating and building resume
- Complete MaiaLearning personal inventories and personality assessments
- Consider registering for SAT or ACT
- Participate in Junior Interview Series
- Participate in Junior Retreat and parents attend the College Admissions Panel
- Schedule your Formal Junior Meeting with your college counselor
- Take SAT and/or ACT
- Attend college rep visits, college fairs, and campus tours – start defining your college list!
- Start thinking about who will write your recommendations.
- Prepare for AP Exams