2019-20 Student Health Information Update Form Instructions
Dear Maclay Parent, The 2019-20 Student Health Information Update Form is now available for you to complete and sign on your Maclay Parent Portal page.
This required annual Maclay School form is due for ALL enrolled students ON or Before the 1st day of school. Please take a few minutes to read over your child's School Health Information Update Form and review the information we have on record for your student and make any necessary updates.
The following is the list of steps for accessing your child's Student Health Information Update Form:
- Log-in to your parent portal account using your personal password, at maclay.org/portal OR click on the grade book icon on the Maclay homepage.
- Click on the ECollect Forms link on the left-hand side.
- Click on the 2019-20 Student Health Information Update Form to review and update your child's information as needed.
- Click on the 2019-20 Permission to Administer Medications at School form if your child has any medications, either prescription or over-the-counter, that you will be providing for school staff to administer to your child during the school day on a regular or an emergency basis.
- Click on the 2019-20 Medical History form to list and describe any pertinent medical conditions which might affect your child during the school day.
- Type in your signature in the spaces provided and click on, SUBMIT. You will receive a window indicating your form is PENDING,(Yellow), which means you have submitted it successfully and it is now ready for us to review and enter into your child's school clinic record.
Please note, students MUST have a current and signed Student Health Information Update Form completed by the first day of school for the current school year. This is required to be eligible to participate certain off-campus activities, such a field trips.
If you have any questions or difficulties completing the electronic forms on the Maclay Parent Portal please contact Peter Stejskal, Maclay Technology Department, email@example.com or 668-5105
As always, please feel free to contact us at the Maclay School Clinic throughout the school year, with any individual questions or concerns regarding any school health issues your student may have, for which she/he may need our assistance during the school day.
Hope this finds you enjoying the remaining days of summer with your children.
Jean Rillstone, RN
Maclay School Nurse, firstname.lastname@example.org
3737 North Meridian Road
Tallahassee, FL 32312
Direct Clinic Line (850) 893-5030