On the path from school to success, nothing can stop a Maclay School student.
Maclay School will teach you to take control of your future as you develop the critical thinking, creative problem solving and collaborative leadership abilities that will serve you beyond your school years. That’s why Maclay School students:
- Earned accolades: 76% of the 2017 senior class received scholarship offers. Seniors earned $10 million+ in scholarships — an average of $124,000 per student.
- Choose wisely: 98% of 2017 seniors attended their 1st or 2nd-choice school, with 76% attending their 1st-choice.
- Score high: On average, 2017 Maclay students scored 20% higher on the SAT’s than the average scores for the state of Florida and 18% higher than the national average.
- Serve with pride: 2017 seniors had an average of 209 services hours over their four years at Maclay, even though service is not a graduation requirement.
- Win big: Maclay holds 36 athletic state titles, and nearly 10% of 2017 graduates received athletic commitments or scholarships.
- Benefit from global connections: Maclay Connects provides students with access to and knowledge from the extended Maclay network, including local and global alumni, and the Tallahassee community.