To install maclay School's wifi security certificate on Windows computers:
1. Connect to Maclay-Personal-Devices wifi
2. open Internet Explorer or Chrome (not Edge or Firefox) go to www.maclay.org/wifi
- click to download certificate:
- Select Open
you may recieve a warning, click Open:
- Select Install Certificate ...
- Click Next ...
- Make sure the radio button "Place all certificates in the following store" and select Browse...
Make sure Trusted Root Certification Authorities is selected and click OK
- You should see the following, select OK. You should be good to go at this point!