Maclay School has a rolling admissions process so that families can apply, visit, and test at any time during the school year. Prospective students are only offered a place based on availability at the beginning of either the fall or winter semesters. The Admissions Team accepts a student based on transcripts, test scores, teacher recommendations, admissions test, and interview during a visit to campus.If there are no available spaces in the grade level, the applicant with a completed application is placed in a waiting pool. The waiting pool applicants are ranked based on the results of their admissions testing and all the other parts of their application file.
The journey to Maclay begins with either a phone call to the Admissions Office or a visit to the school’s website. Prospective families are encouraged to visit and meet with the Admissions Team.Upon choosing to apply, parents must submit the following with their online application:
* Birth certificate or passport
* Transcript of academic record (most recent 3 years)
* Standardized Test Scores, if applicable
* Confidential Math and English Teacher Recommendations (grades 6-12)
* Interview with an Admissions Representative (grades 6-12)
* Admissions Test (grades 1-12)
* Florida Certification of Immunization
* School Entry Health Form (recent physical)
* $60 application fee ($120 for international students)
Prospective students applying to grades K-12 are encouraged to spend a day shadowing at Maclay School. Call the Admissions Office at 850-893-2138 to schedule.
Maclay School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Maclay does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs