Maclay School works with Private & Public School F-1 Exchange (PSE) for international students requiring a host family in the United States. If you are interested in exploring the possibility of studying at Maclay School for Upper School, please email Kristina Neiman of PSE at email@example.com or call 971-634-1015. You may also visit the PSE website.
If you are an international student that will be living with an immediate family member in Tallahassee, FL, please contact the Admissions Office at 850-893-2138 to discuss the admission process for International Students.Admission Requirements of International Students
- Complete Maclay School Application
- All international applicants (9th-11th) are required to take the TOEFL exam (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and receive an 80 or higher for direct admission.
- International Applicants applying to grades 6th-8th (middle school) will need to take the TOEFL Junior Test.
- One prior year in a US school preferred
- Maclay School does not accept International Students applying to the 12th grade (we cannot accept seniors who are attending college in the US)
- Upper School Administered Test (proctored)
- Skype interview with the Admissions Committee and Division Director.
- Cutoff Date of Admission is July 1st each year for the fall term to ensure adequate time for the student to process I-20 and arrive on campus for Orientation (Maclay School does not enroll Upper School International Students in the second semester).
- Arrive at Maclay School for Middle/Upper School orientation in order to meet with Admissions, Division Director, and Guidance Counselor.
For Visa related questions, please contact Mr. Matthew Cave at (850) 894-0841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Tuition for international students during the 2019-20 school year is $15,950.
Countries Represented: Australia, China, Denmark, India, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe