Ways to Give
- Cash/Check: Please make checks payable to Maclay School with The Maclay Fund in the memo line.
- Online: Donate via our secure website at www.maclayfund.com .
- Pledge Payments: Make a pledge to be paid at a later date or in a series of installments. Pledge reminders will be mailed on December 1st, February 1st, April 1st and June 1st. We ask that you fulfill your pledge by by July 31st.
- Matching Gifts: You have the opportunity to double or even triple the value of your gift. Many companies offer matching gift programs to their employees as one of their benefits. Please contact your human resources officer to learn more about your company’s matching gift policy.
- Stocks/Securities: Gifts of common stock can be donated at any time, allowing the donor to receive the fair market value of appreciated securities at the time the gift is made, while avoiding capital gains tax in the appreciated value of the stock. Stocks may be transferred to Morgan Stanley (Alfred B. Maclay, Jr. Day School, acct #531032326, DTC#0015). Contact Dan Murphy at Morgan Stanley (850-422-8700) or his assistant, Kathy Fisher (850-422-8748). For more information about giving appreciated securities contact Maclay Giving Coordinator Lauren Clary at (850)893-8465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.