* Enrollment must be done in person in the dining hall to set up fingerprint payment for the student.New Students: To set up your account with an initial deposit, parents can stop by the dining hall the week prior to school in August from 9am-3pm or we will be set up at the New Family Fair at the orientations on Thursday and Friday. During the School year please come in the morning, not during lunchtime for new enrollments.The online service is available for you to monitor your children’s lunchtime purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student lunch account deposits can be made through ACH payments or by check or cash. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so that account balance information and payments will be current as of the following day. You must, however, set up an account in the dining hall before doing so online.
In order to take advantage of this convenient service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
2. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page”.
4. Choose “Maclay School” from the “School District” drop-down menu.
5. Create a User ID and Password.
6. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Sign up.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student.
4. After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
Please feel free to email any comments or questions you may have to Maraudermeals@maclay.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I put money into my child’s account?
There three ways to deposit money into your child’s account.
1. You can transfer money online using our secure website (www.myschoolaccount.com) from either your checking or savings account directly into your child’s lunch account.
2. You can bring a check or cash into the dining hall between 6am and 1pm to make a deposit into your child’s account. After hours you may leave it in the main office we have a mailbox there.
3. New for 2013-2014 you may pay in the dining hall using a debit/credit card!
Is there a fee using either method of deposit?
There is no fee anytime you bring cash or check to the dining hall to make a deposit into your child’s account. A $2.00 transaction fee is imposed anytime you transfer money from your checking or savings account into your child’s account. This is a processing fee collected by the administrator of the program. Neither Maclay School nor Marauder Meals participates in this fee.
If I have multiple children at Maclay, may I make one transfer and split the amount up into the different accounts and incur one fee?
Yes. Each child at Maclay has his/her own account. You are able to make one transfer and divide the money up into the different accounts through the website.
When is the money available once I deposit funds into my child’s account?
All deposits or transfers made prior to midnight are available the next day.
How much money may I deposit?
You determine the amount that is right for you. While there is no limit to the amount of money that can be deposited, we ask that you maintain a sufficient balance for at least two weeks of meals.
How do I know what my child is eating?
You can view up to a months worth of transactions by viewing the transaction history page on the website (www.myschoolaccount.com). Here, you can view all of the transactions, including payments that have been made within the last 30 days on your child’s account.
What happens if my child’s account goes negative?
The account will be frozen after reaching $20 in the negative. The best way to prevent this is to create an account on the myschoolaccount.com site. When creating the account, there is an option to be notified when your child’s account reaches $15. You may also either call the dining hall to check balances or email Mr. Jim @ email@example.com to ask for a balance update.