MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017
Birthdays: Happy unbirthdays to Christian _____________ (August 16) & Austin _____________ (November 23rd)
None - Early release
None - No After-School care
Games/Sports Scheduled Today
2. Thursday - 11:30 dismissal; optional day for 6th & 7th graders; last day of school for students. 8th grade graduation and Awards Ceremony 10:00 - 11:30 in the Cartee Gym.
1. Wednesday - 11:30 dismissal; last official day of school for students; no lunches served, no Middle School Center. Abbreviated schedule (20 minute classes). Teachers will review your exam in each class. The 7th grade Awards' Ceremony will be held in the Cartee Gym from 10:30 until 11:30.
3. 7th & 8th graders: You may access photos from the May Dance on a private album on Flickr. They are not available to the public without access to the following link: https://www.flickr.com/gp/130593650@NO2/5U87j7.
4. 8th graders: As you know, you are all invited to the 8th grade After-graduation party at Madison ______________ home from 12:00 o'clock until 3:00. Lunch will be provided; the charge of $25.00 per student will cover the costs of the food, life guards, etc. In case of rain, the party will be canceled.
5. Lost & Found items to be claimed in the MS office: Headphone for telephone communication; 1 set of "Beats" headphones; 1 small case with "Beats" earplugs; 1 large hard-back case of "Beats" headphones. Also, check out the huge amount of Lost and Found clothes that are hanging on a rack by the MS office.
6. 6th and 7th graders: your "Choice Sheet" must be turned in.
Word of: the Week: Compulsion (noun) - an irresistible impulse to do something irrational.
Thought for the Day: “You've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have."